TERMS & CONDITIONS:
All quotes supplied by My Club Webs are valid for 1 month only unless stated otherwise on your quote.
1. The client will be invoiced for fifty percent (50%) of the total quote and My Club Webs requires this amount to be paid before work will commence on the web site.
2. The client will be invoiced for the balance owing on completion of the work unless otherwise stated in your quote. My Club Webs requires the client to pay the final amount within 7 days from the date of the invoice. Payment must be made in full before the web site is put up “live” on the internet.
3. Should My Club Webs be unable to complete the web site, within 30 days of the client signing the quote and paying a deposit, due to the client’s inability to supply the necessary documentation, then My Club Webs reserves the right to invoice the client for any work completed to date. The client agrees to pay this amount within 7 days of the invoice date.
4. Accounts that remain unpaid 14 days after the invoice due date will result in the website being suspended (taken offline) until the account is paid in full, unless special arrangements have been made with My Club Webs.
5. Payments can be made by cheque or direct bank deposit.
1. Should the client wish to cancel acceptance of the quote then My Club Webs will invoice the client for any work completed to date. The minimum cancellation fee will be twenty five percent (25%) of the quote amount.
2. The client must advise My Club Webs by telephone and in writing of the request not to proceed with work.
Web site Content:
1. Clients are required to ensure that the content of their web site meets all the current Australian legislation regarding publications. The client shall further indemnify My Club Webs in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from any material included in their site by My Club Webs at the client’s request.
2. My Club Webs reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client if My Club Webs deems it inappropriate or offensive.
Supply of Information:
Quotes assume that you will provide My Club Webs with all information, either in digital or hard copy to enable My Club Webs to design and complete the web site
Permissions & Copyrights:
1. The client will obtain all the necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphics, registered company logos, names and trademarks or any other material supplied by the client.
2. Supply of abovementioned material by the client shall be regarded as a guarantee by the client to My Club Webs that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained.
3. No responsibility will be accepted by My Club Webs for damages to or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which the required permission or authority has not been obtained.
4. All original graphics designed and supplied by My Club Webs remain the property of My Club Webs until the client's account has been paid in full, at which time ownership and copyright of said graphics will reside with the client.
Errors & Liabilities:
1. My Club Webs will use all due care to ensure sites worked on by My Club Webs are free of errors.
2. My Club Webs will correct any errors made by My Club Webs in the course of working on a client’s site.
3. My Club Webs does not accept any responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any site.
Web site Maintenance & Modifications:
1. My Club Webs will perform regular web site maintenance, if requested, for a yearly or half yearly fee. (Please check current prices with My Club Webs.) Maintenance can be billed in advance or on a user pays basis as agreed by the client and My Club Webs.
2. Clients requiring maintenance to their site can choose to pay Minor modifications fee if they do not wish to take up one of the half yearly or yearly options – this will be billed at the current hourly rate.
1. My Club Webs will not accept any responsibility for any alterations performed by either the client or a third party which cause errors in the site. Such alterations include, but are not limited to, additions, modifications or deletions.
2. If My Club Webs is required to correct any errors resulting from such alterations, the client will be charged the current hourly rate.
1. Registering the client's Web Site with search engines does not by itself guarantee that all search engines will accept the client's listing or that the client's listing will appear in the first 10 listings.
2. It can take up to several months for the major search engines to index the client's Web Site. An extra fee is required in advance at the current rate of the particular Search Engine for priority placement.
3. Search Engine Registration is only one part of the client's On-line Marketing Strategy. The client's Web Site address should also be included in all the client's advertising material eg. Letterheads, Business cards and Print/Radio/TV Media.
4. Having a link to the client's Web Site from as many other Web Sites as possible should also increase the chances of the client's Web Site being listed higher in various Search Engines.
5. Reregistering and changing a Web Site periodically will help to ensure Search Engines re-index the Listing.
6. The more popular Search Engines charge extra for priority placement. My Club Webs can arrange this at the client's request. Additional fees will need to be paid in advance at the current rate for each Search Engine.
Domain Name Registration:
My Club Webs can assist you or direct you to reputable and affordable providers of Domain Name registrarion in conjunction with your website. Payment for Domain Name Registration is to be paid at the time of the registration.
Domain/Web site Hosting:
My Club Webs is able to arrange the client's domain/web site hosting for very competitive rates. Domain/Web site Hosting Services are subject to the Terms and Conditions provided on their individual web sites. Payment for Domain/Web site Hosting is to be paid in advance to the provider.
My Club Webs – Website Design and Creation